There are ton a reasons these days of why you need to have online presence to promote your business. The first thing that many people do when they here about a business is look them up online.
- A business that can’t be found online does not seem like a “real” business.
- People search for most products and services these days via Google, not yellow pages.
- Social media is a great way to communicate with your customers and drive traffic to your website, but you have no control.over the system, they can change the rules or ban you at a moment’s notice.
- You can’t set up an eCommerce store and sell to your customers on social media.
- You can set your website up to educate your customers on why they should by from your before they even contact you.
- You can add an automatic electronic newsletter that people sign up to from your website that gets into their email inbox every month/week/day/hour.
- A well-constructed website improves your image branding in the market place.
- A business that has a website is generally perceived as being more professional and successful.